Friday, December 09, 2005

Pez Dispensers





The swap for the Pez dispensers went off without a hitch. Well, there may have been one or two minor hitches, but nonetheless, now up for trade are a set of C3PO and R2D2 Pez dispensers. Above you see the dispensers in their full glory. In the bottom picture you see my co-worker Ramon (on the left) and I making the swap.

There was some discussion that this was actually a down-trade for me, but I have confidence that I am well on my way to an HDTV. In fact, I have already been offered a New Husband Voodoo doll for the Pez dispensers, though I am still accepting any and all other offers.

1 Comments:

Blogger annahannah said...

remember that cousin dave has a pez collection. you should see if he has these and wants to trade if he doesn't

Sunday, December 18, 2005 1:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home