Thursday, December 08, 2005

Josie and the Pussycats


I am now the proud owner of one Josie and the Pussycats VHS tape. In case you are wondering, and I know that you are, and in the special case that you are legally blind and "reading" this blog with special auditory scanning software (so as to not be able to see the episode title in big letters in the picture above), or possibly you have a special aversion to run-on sentences and have had your brain dis-engaged, I will tell you it is titled The Melody Memory Mix-up. Though you can't see this from the picture of the front cover, it also contains the episodes Chase, The Great PussycatNever Mind a Mastermind and Strangemoon Over Miami. I should also point out that this is shrinkwrapped and never been opened!

I have to say that when my co-worker Mark was mentioning this tape yesterday, I thought that it was the live-action movie version of Josie and the Pussycats, although in hindsight he never specified one way or the other. Either way, I was happy to make the trade.

I had been talking with Ramon, another co-worker of mine, about trading the Josie and the Pussycats tape for a set of C3PO and R2D2 Pez dispensers. After making the BBQ sauce / Josie trade, I went over to Ramon and told him that he shouldn't feel obligated to trade with me if he was wanting the live-action version. He said no, that he wanted the cartoon version. So stay tuned to this same bat-channel for further trading action!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home